Journal of Developing Drugs announces huge discounts
Journal of Developing Drugs with ISSN Number 2329-6631, Journal Impact Factor* 0.67, NLM ID: 101646699 is a peer reviewed online open access journal seeking to publish articles of highest quality in the field of Drugs. Authors that contribute their scholarly works to peer reviewed journals gain remarkable reputation as the research scholarly explore these works extensively. This process assures considerable impact for the journal and reputation to the authors.
The journal aims to promote advancement of current knowledge in this field of Pharmacy. The journal has broad scope and publishes Drug Interactions, Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Metabolism, Drug discovery and Pharmaceutical Drugs.
The Editor in Chief and our editorial team of Journal of Developing Drugs is overwhelmed by the response and eagerness of the academic and research contributors to publish with the journal and take part in open access celebrations. It gives us immense pleasure in announcing the call for paper on the occasion 8th Anniversary Celebrations at special and hefty discount of up to 30 percent on one-time article processing charge if submission of your valuable manuscript is on or before 25th January 2020
Open access publishers generally accept payments for article processing, web-hosting and online archiving.
A standard editorial tracking system is utilized for manuscript submission, review, editorial processing and tracking which can be securely accessed by the authors, reviewers and editors for monitoring and tracking the article processing. Manuscripts can be uploaded at https://www.longdom.org/submissions/developing-drugs.html or forwarded to the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assignment of DOI to the accepted and published article.
- The copyright of their own research outcomes, concepts and expert opinions.
- Post-publication promotion of the published articles for enhanced visibility and citation probability.
- Free electronic pdf copies of the published article.
- Special discounts on processing charges based on the number, relevance and impact of the submissions.
- Publication of the article within one week after the acceptance by the peer-reviewers (fast track review).
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 2515 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on Drugs. Readers from the major countries such as United States, Malaysia, China, Philippines, Canada, Brazil and India visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
Angelina Jonas PhD
Journal of Developing Drugs
Whatsapp no: +3225889658